Sunday best: Keeping it simple

I feel like I gave away all of my favourites in last week's round-up, so today's Sunday best is plain and simple. And my day will be too. I'm off work for another couple of days so there's nothing hugely pressing today.


I'll probably just take myself to the coffee shop and put in a few hours with Middlemarch, swing by the flower market on the way home, watch Hannibal again (best show on TV, watch it!) Hopefully, somebody will let the weather know that it's spring now! Lazy spring Sundays...

Have a good one!

Products: Victorian Necklace from Annina Vogel | Current/Elliott jeans from Net-a-Porter | Sunglasses from The Row | Nina Cardigan from Toast | The Row Sabeen Tee from Net-a-Porter | Jil Sander Oxfords from Shopbop

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments!

Comments are moderated for spam, advertising, obscenity etc. Please note that your profile name links to your site/blog. Using the comment field to promote your site/blog is considered spamming.